Nordic Occupational Skin Questionnaire (NOSQ-2002): a new tool for surveying occupational skin diseases and exposure
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
MetadataShow full item record
CitationContact Derm. 2003, 49(2):70-6
AbstractOccupational skin diseases are among the most frequent work-related diseases in industrialized countries. Good occupational skin disease statistics exist in few countries. Questionnaire studies are needed to get more data on the epidemiology of occupational skin diseases. The Nordic Occupational Skin Questionnaire Group has developed a new questionnaire tool - Nordic Occupational Skin Questionnaire (NOSQ-2002) - for surveys on work-related skin disease and exposures to environmental factors. The 2 NOSQ-2002 questionnaires have been compiled by using existing questionnaires and experience. NOSQ-2002/SHORT is a ready-to-use 4-page questionnaire for screening and monitoring occupational skin diseases, e.g. in a population or workplace. All the questions in the short questionnaire (NOSQ-2002/SHORT) are included in the long version, NOSQ-2002/LONG, which contains a pool of questions to be chosen according to research needs and tailored to specific populations. The NOSQ-2002 report includes, in addition to the questionnaires, a comprehensive manual for researchers on planning and conducting a questionnaire survey on hand eczema and relevant exposures. NOSQ-2002 questionnaires have been compiled in English and translated into Danish, Swedish, Finnish and Icelandic. The use of NOSQ-2002 will benefit research on occupational skin diseases by providing more standardized data, which can be compared between studies and countries.
- Principles and methodology for translation and cross-cultural adaptation of the Nordic Occupational Skin Questionnaire (NOSQ-2002) to Spanish and Catalan.
- Authors: Sala-Sastre N, Herdman M, Navarro L, de la Prada M, Pujol RM, Serra C, Alonso J, Flyvholm MA, Giménez-Arnau AM
- Issue date: 2009 Aug
- Applicability of the Nordic Occupational Skin Questionnaire for Screening Contact Dermatological Disorders in Sea Fishers.
- Authors: Lovreglio P, Rotondi R, Chiarappa P, Romita P, Drago I, Guarneri F, Basso A, Soleo L, Foti C
- Issue date: 2018 Feb 23
- A Turkish translation of the Nordic Occupational Skin Questionnaire (NOSQ-2002/LONG) adapted for young workers in high-risk jobs.
- Authors: Aktas E, Esin MN
- Issue date: 2016 Mar
- [Occupational dermatoses. Cross-cultural adaptation of the Nordic Occupational Skin Questionnaire (NOSQ-2002) from English to Spanish and Catalan].
- Authors: Sala-Sastre N, Herdman M, Navarro L, de la Prada M, Pujol R, Serra C, Alonso J, Flyvholm MA, Giménez-Arnau AM
- Issue date: 2009 Oct
- [In Process Citation].
- Authors: Chiesi A, Pellacani G, Di Rico R, Farnetani F, Giusti G, Pepe P, Prampolini P, Gobba FM
- Issue date: 2016 May 26