Association Between Interstitial Lung Abnormalities and All-Cause Mortality.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
AuthorsPutman, Rachel K
Latourelle, Jeanne C
Cho, Michael H
Coxson, Harvey O
Celli, Bartolome R
Fernandez, Isis E
Zazueta, Oscar E
Ross, James C
Estépar, Raúl San José
Diaz, Alejandro A
Gudmundsson, Elías F
Budoff, Matthew J
Kinney, Gregory L
Hokanson, John E
Williams, Michelle C
Murchison, John T
O'Donnell, Christopher J
Launer, Lenore J
Harrris, Tamara B
Silverman, Edwin K
O'Connor, George T
Washko, George R
Rosas, Ivan O
Hunninghake, Gary M
MetadataShow full item record
CitationJAMA 2016, 315 (7):672-81
AbstractIn 4 separate research cohorts, interstitial lung abnormalities were associated with a greater risk of all-cause mortality. The clinical implications of this association require further investigation.
DescriptionTo access publisher's full text version of this article, please click on the hyperlink in Additional Links field or click on the hyperlink at the top of the page marked Files. This article is open access.
RightsArchived with thanks to JAMA
- Examining the Effects of Age on Health Outcomes of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: Results From the Genetic Epidemiology of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Study and Evaluation of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Longitudinally to Identify Predictive Surrogate Endpoints Cohorts.
- Authors: Parulekar AD, Martinez C, Tsai CL, Locantore N, Atik M, Yohannes AM, Kao CC, Al-Azzawi H, Mohsin A, Wise RA, Foreman MG, Demeo DL, Regan EA, Make BJ, Boriek AM, Wiener LE, Hanania NA
- Issue date: 2017 Dec 1
- Interstitial Features at Chest CT Enhance the Deleterious Effects of Emphysema in the COPDGene Cohort.
- Authors: Ash SY, Harmouche R, Ross JC, Diaz AA, Rahaghi FN, Vegas Sanchez-Ferrero G, Putman RK, Hunninghake GM, Onieva Onieva J, Martinez FJ, Choi AM, Bowler RP, Lynch DA, Hatabu H, Bhatt SP, Dransfield MT, Wells JM, Rosas IO, San Jose Estepar R, Washko GR, COPDGene Investigators.
- Issue date: 2018 Aug
- Lung volumes and emphysema in smokers with interstitial lung abnormalities.
- Authors: Washko GR, Hunninghake GM, Fernandez IE, Nishino M, Okajima Y, Yamashiro T, Ross JC, Estépar RS, Lynch DA, Brehm JM, Andriole KP, Diaz AA, Khorasani R, D'Aco K, Sciurba FC, Silverman EK, Hatabu H, Rosas IO, COPDGene Investigators.
- Issue date: 2011 Mar 10
- Radiologic features of precancerous areas of the lungs in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Authors: Chubachi S, Takahashi S, Tsutsumi A, Kameyama N, Sasaki M, Naoki K, Soejima K, Nakamura H, Asano K, Betsuyaku T
- Issue date: 2017
- Paraseptal emphysema: Prevalence and distribution on CT and association with interstitial lung abnormalities.
- Authors: Araki T, Nishino M, Zazueta OE, Gao W, Dupuis J, Okajima Y, Latourelle JC, Rosas IO, Murakami T, O'Connor GT, Washko GR, Hunninghake GM, Hatabu H
- Issue date: 2015 Jul