Association Between Interstitial Lung Abnormalities and All-Cause Mortality.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
AuthorsPutman, Rachel K
Latourelle, Jeanne C
Cho, Michael H
Coxson, Harvey O
Celli, Bartolome R
Fernandez, Isis E
Zazueta, Oscar E
Ross, James C
Estépar, Raúl San José
Diaz, Alejandro A
Gudmundsson, Elías F
Budoff, Matthew J
Kinney, Gregory L
Hokanson, John E
Williams, Michelle C
Murchison, John T
O'Donnell, Christopher J
Launer, Lenore J
Harrris, Tamara B
Silverman, Edwin K
O'Connor, George T
Washko, George R
Rosas, Ivan O
Hunninghake, Gary M
MetadataShow full item record
CitationJAMA 2016, 315 (7):672-81
AbstractIn 4 separate research cohorts, interstitial lung abnormalities were associated with a greater risk of all-cause mortality. The clinical implications of this association require further investigation.
DescriptionTo access publisher's full text version of this article, please click on the hyperlink in Additional Links field or click on the hyperlink at the top of the page marked Files. This article is open access.
RightsArchived with thanks to JAMA
- Examining the Effects of Age on Health Outcomes of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: Results From the Genetic Epidemiology of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Study and Evaluation of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Longitudinally to Identify Predictive Surrogate Endpoints Cohorts.
- Authors: Parulekar AD, Martinez C, Tsai CL, Locantore N, Atik M, Yohannes AM, Kao CC, Al-Azzawi H, Mohsin A, Wise RA, Foreman MG, Demeo DL, Regan EA, Make BJ, Boriek AM, Wiener LE, Hanania NA
- Issue date: 2017 Dec 1
- Increased Airway Wall Thickness in Interstitial Lung Abnormalities and Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.
- Authors: Miller ER, Putman RK, Diaz AA, Xu H, San José Estépar R, Araki T, Nishino M, Poli de Frías S, Hida T, Ross J, Coxson H, Dupuis J, O'Connor GT, Silverman EK, Rosas IO, Hatabu H, Washko G, Hunninghake GM
- Issue date: 2019 Apr
- Lung volumes and emphysema in smokers with interstitial lung abnormalities.
- Authors: Washko GR, Hunninghake GM, Fernandez IE, Nishino M, Okajima Y, Yamashiro T, Ross JC, Estépar RS, Lynch DA, Brehm JM, Andriole KP, Diaz AA, Khorasani R, D'Aco K, Sciurba FC, Silverman EK, Hatabu H, Rosas IO, COPDGene Investigators.
- Issue date: 2011 Mar 10
- Radiologic features of precancerous areas of the lungs in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Authors: Chubachi S, Takahashi S, Tsutsumi A, Kameyama N, Sasaki M, Naoki K, Soejima K, Nakamura H, Asano K, Betsuyaku T
- Issue date: 2017
- A comparison of visual and quantitative methods to identify interstitial lung abnormalities.
- Authors: Kliment CR, Araki T, Doyle TJ, Gao W, Dupuis J, Latourelle JC, Zazueta OE, Fernandez IE, Nishino M, Okajima Y, Ross JC, Estépar RS, Diaz AA, Lederer DJ, Schwartz DA, Silverman EK, Rosas IO, Washko GR, O'Connor GT, Hatabu H, Hunninghake GM
- Issue date: 2015 Oct 29