Endorsement of clinical practice guidelines by the Scandinavian Society of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
Chew, Michelle S
Olkkola, Klaus T
Örn Sverrison, Kristinn
Møller, Morten Hylander
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEndorsement of clinical practice guidelines by the Scandinavian Society of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine. 2019, 63(2):161-163 Acta Anaesthesiol Scand
AbstractClinical practice guidelines from other organizations or societies with assumed clinical and contextualized relevance for Scandinavian Society of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine (SSAI) members, may trigger a formal evaluation by The Clinical Practice Committee (CPC) for possible SSAI endorsement. This avoids unnecessary duplicate processes and minimizes resource-waste. Identified guidelines are assessed for endorsement using the Appraisal of Guidelines for REsearch and Evaluation (AGREE) II instrument. The SSAI CPC utilizes the AGREE II online coordinated group appraisal platform to assess the methodological rigor and transparency in which the guideline was developed. The results of the assessment, including the decision to endorse or not, are presented to the SSAI Board for sanctioning. This document briefly outlines the process for evaluation of non-SSAI guidelines by the CPC for possible SSAI endorsement.
DescriptionTo access publisher's full text version of this article click on the hyperlink below
- Shaping the future of Scandinavian anaesthesiology: a position paper by the SSAI.
- Authors: Søreide E, Kalman S, Åneman A, Nørregaard O, Pere P, Mellin-Olsen J, Position Paper Task Force.
- Issue date: 2010 Oct
- Clinical practice guideline on prevention of rhabdomyolysis induced acute kidney injury: Endorsement by the Scandinavian Society of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine.
- Authors: Chew MS, Rehn M, Olkkola KT, Örn Sverrisson K, Yli-Hankala A, Møller MH
- Issue date: 2019 Aug 22
- Clinical practice guideline on atraumatic (pencil-point) vs conventional needles for lumbar puncture: Endorsement by the Scandinavian Society of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine.
- Authors: Rehn M, Chew MS, Olkkola KT, Sverrison KÖ, Yli-Hankala A, Møller MH
- Issue date: 2019 Apr
- Nordic guidelines for neuraxial blocks in disturbed haemostasis from the Scandinavian Society of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine.
- Authors: Breivik H, Bang U, Jalonen J, Vigfússon G, Alahuhta S, Lagerkranser M
- Issue date: 2010 Jan
- Recommendations from the international evidence-based guideline for the assessment and management of polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Authors: Teede HJ, Misso ML, Costello MF, Dokras A, Laven J, Moran L, Piltonen T, Norman RJ, International PCOS Network.
- Issue date: 2018 Sep 1