Characteristics and Outcomes of Patients With Systemic Sclerosis (Scleroderma) Requiring Renal Replacement Therapy in Europe: Results From the ERA-EDTA Registry.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
Stel, Vianda S
Abad-Díez, Jose M
Benítez Sánchez, Manuel
Caskey, Fergus J
De Meester, Johan
Heaf, James G
Reisæter, Anna Varberg
Salama, Alan D
Traynor, Jamie P
Massy, Ziad A
Jager, Kitty J
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCharacteristics and Outcomes of Patients With Systemic Sclerosis (Scleroderma) Requiring Renal Replacement Therapy in Europe: Results From the ERA-EDTA Registry. 2019, 73(2):184-193 Am J Kidney Dis
AbstractData for outcomes of patients with end-stage renal disease (ESRD) secondary to systemic sclerosis (scleroderma) requiring renal replacement therapy (RRT) are limited. We examined the incidence and prevalence of ESRD due to scleroderma in Europe and the outcomes among these patients following initiation of RRT. Registry study of incidence and prevalence and a matched cohort study of clinical outcomes. Patients represented in any of 19 renal registries that provided data to the European Renal Association-European Dialysis and Transplant Association (ERA-EDTA) Registry between 2002 and 2013. Scleroderma as the identified cause of ESRD.
DescriptionTo access publisher's full text version of this article click on the hyperlink below
- Characteristics and Outcomes of Granulomatosis With Polyangiitis (Wegener) and Microscopic Polyangiitis Requiring Renal Replacement Therapy: Results From the European Renal Association-European Dialysis and Transplant Association Registry.
- Authors: Hruskova Z, Stel VS, Jayne D, Aasarød K, De Meester J, Ekstrand A, Eller K, Heaf JG, Hoitsma A, Martos Jimenéz C, Ravani P, Wanner C, Tesar V, Jager KJ
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Association between attributed cause of end-stage renal disease and risk of death in Brazilian patients receiving renal replacement therapy.
- Authors: Batista PB, Lopes AA, Costa FA
- Issue date: 2005
- Report on management of renale failure in Europe, XXVI, 1995. Rare diseases in renal replacement therapy in the ERA-EDTA Registry.
- Authors: Tsakiris D, Simpson HK, Jones EH, Briggs JD, Elinder CG, Mendel S, Piccoli G, dos Santos JP, Tognoni G, Vanrenterghem Y, Valderrabano F
- Issue date: 1996
- Incidence and outcome of patients starting renal replacement therapy for end-stage renal disease due to multiple myeloma or light-chain deposit disease: an ERA-EDTA Registry study.
- Authors: Tsakiris DJ, Stel VS, Finne P, Fraser E, Heaf J, de Meester J, Schmaldienst S, Dekker F, Verrina E, Jager KJ
- Issue date: 2010 Apr
- UK Renal Registry 16th annual report: chapter 8 survival and cause of death of UK adult patients on renal replacement therapy in 2012: national and centre-specific analyses.
- Authors: Pruthi R, Steenkamp R, Feest T
- Issue date: 2013