Correction to: Variability in functional outcome and treatment practices by treatment center after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: analysis of International Cardiac Arrest Registry.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
AuthorsMay, Teresa L
Lary, Christine W
Riker, Richard R
McPherson, John A
Hirsch, Karen G
Seder, David B
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCorrection to: Variability in functional outcome and treatment practices by treatment center after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: analysis of International Cardiac Arrest Registry. 2019, 45(8): 1176 Intensive Care Med
DescriptionTo access publisher's full text version of this article click on the hyperlink below
- Variability in functional outcome and treatment practices by treatment center after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: analysis of International Cardiac Arrest Registry.
- Authors: May TL, Lary CW, Riker RR, Friberg H, Patel N, Søreide E, McPherson JA, Undén J, Hand R, Sunde K, Stammet P, Rubertsson S, Belohlvaek J, Dupont A, Hirsch KG, Valsson F, Kern K, Sadaka F, Israelsson J, Dankiewicz J, Nielsen N, Seder DB, Agarwal S
- Issue date: 2019 May
- Publisher Correction: Exposure to Stress-Dose Steroids and Lethal Septic Shock After In-Hospital Cardiac Arrest: Individual Patient Data Reanalysis of Two Prior Randomized Clinical Trials that Evaluated the Vasopressin-Steroids-Epinephrine Combination Versus Epinephrine Alone.
- Authors: Mentzelopoulos SD, Koliantzaki I, Karvouniaris M, Vrettou C, Mongardon N, Karlis G, Makris D, Zakynthinos E, Sourlas S, Aloizos S, Xanthos T, Zakynthinos SG
- Issue date: 2018 Dec
- Admission of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest victims to a high volume cardiac arrest center is linked to improved outcome.
- Authors: Schober A, Sterz F, Laggner AN, Poppe M, Sulzgruber P, Lobmeyr E, Datler P, Keferböck M, Zeiner S, Nuernberger A, Eder B, Hinterholzer G, Mydza D, Enzelsberger B, Herbich K, Schuster R, Koeller E, Publig T, Smetana P, Scheibenpflug C, Christ G, Meyer B, Uray T
- Issue date: 2016 Sep
- Using a cardiac arrest registry to measure the quality of emergency medical service care: decade of findings from the Victorian Ambulance Cardiac Arrest Registry.
- Authors: Nehme Z, Bernard S, Cameron P, Bray JE, Meredith IT, Lijovic M, Smith K
- Issue date: 2015 Jan
- [Epidemiology of out-of-hospital sudden cardiac arrest in « Basse-Normandie » according to RéAC registry].
- Authors: Zamparini G, Buléon C, Bonnieux D, De Facq Regent H, Oriot G, Rebet O, Al Afandi B, Arrot X, Genain Soulier AS, Halbout L, Harel D, Leraitre T, Moneron M, Gérard JL, Hanouz JL, GR-RéAC.
- Issue date: 2014 Dec