Updating OMERACT Core Set of Domains for ANCA-associated Vasculitis: Patient Perspective Using the International Classification of Function, Disability, and Health.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
Robson, Joanna C
Wells, George A
McAlear, Carol A
Kellom, Katherine S
Cronholm, Peter F
Merkel, Peter A
MetadataShow full item record
CitationUpdating OMERACT Core Set of Domains for ANCA-associated Vasculitis: Patient Perspective Using the International Classification of Function, Disability, and Health. 2019, 46(10):1415-1420 J Rheumatol
AbstractOBJECTIVE: Aspects of antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies-associated vasculitis (AAV) prioritized by patients with AAV were described using the International Classification of Function, Disability, and Health (ICF). METHODS: Items identified during 14 individual interviews were incorporated into an ICF-based questionnaire administered to participants of 2 vasculitis patient symposia: 36 in the United Kingdom and 63 in the United States. RESULTS: Categories identified as at least "moderately relevant" by ≥ 5% of subjects included 44 body functions, 14 body structures, 35 activities and participation, 31 environmental factors, and 38 personal factors. CONCLUSION: Identified categories differ from those identified by the current Outcome Measures in Rheumatology (OMERACT) core set and those prioritized by vasculitis experts.
DescriptionTo access publisher's full text version of this article click on the hyperlink below
- Mapping of the outcome measures in rheumatology core set for antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitis to the International Classification of Function, Disability and Health.
- Authors: Milman N, Boonen A, Merkel PA, Tugwell P
- Issue date: 2015 Feb
- Exploration, Development, and Validation of Patient-reported Outcomes in Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody-associated Vasculitis Using the OMERACT Process.
- Authors: Robson JC, Milman N, Tomasson G, Dawson J, Cronholm PF, Kellom K, Shea J, Ashdown S, Boers M, Boonen A, Casey GC, Farrar JT, Gebhart D, Krischer J, Lanier G, McAlear CA, Peck J, Sreih AG, Tugwell PS, Luqmani RA, Merkel PA
- Issue date: 2015 Nov
- OMERACT Endorsement of Patient-reported Outcome Instruments in Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody-associated Vasculitis.
- Authors: Robson JC, Tomasson G, Milman N, Ashdown S, Boonen A, Casey GC, Cronholm PF, Cuthbertson D, Dawson J, Direskeneli H, Easley E, Kermani TA, Farrar JT, Gebhart D, Lanier G, Luqmani RA, Mahr A, McAlear CA, Peck J, Shea B, Shea JA, Sreih AG, Tugwell PS, Merkel PA
- Issue date: 2017 Oct
- Clinicians' perspective on key domains in ANCA-associated vasculitis: a Delphi exercise.
- Authors: Milman N, Boonen A, Tugwell P, Merkel PA, OMERACT Vasculitis Working Group.
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- The measurement of functioning using the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health: comparing qualifier ratings with existing health status instruments.
- Authors: Prodinger B, Stucki G, Coenen M, Tennant A
- Issue date: 2019 Mar