Estimation of intracardiac shunts in young children with a novel indicator dilution technology.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSigurdsson TS, Lindberg L. Estimation of intracardiac shunts in young children with a novel indicator dilution technology. Sci Rep. 2020;10(1):1337. Published 2020 Jan 28. doi:10.1038/s41598-020-58347-2
AbstractGenome-wide association studies have identified breast cancer risk variants in over 150 genomic regions, but the mechanisms underlying risk remain largely unknown. These regions were explored by combining association analysis with in silico genomic feature annotations. We defined 205 independent risk-associated signals with the set of credible causal variants in each one. In parallel, we used a Bayesian approach (PAINTOR) that combines genetic association, linkage disequilibrium and enriched genomic features to determine variants with high posterior probabilities of being causal. Potentially causal variants were significantly over-represented in active gene regulatory regions and transcription factor binding sites. We applied our INQUSIT pipeline for prioritizing genes as targets of those potentially causal variants, using gene expression (expression quantitative trait loci), chromatin interaction and functional annotations. Known cancer drivers, transcription factors and genes in the developmental, apoptosis, immune system and DNA integrity checkpoint gene ontology pathways were over-represented among the highest-confidence target genes.
DescriptionTo access publisher's full text version of this article, please click on the hyperlink in Additional Links field or click on the hyperlink at the top of the page marked Download
- Effect of oximetry error on the diagnostic value of the Qp/Qs ratio.
- Authors: Shepherd AP, Steinke JM, McMahan CA
- Issue date: 1997 Oct 10
- [Comparison between biventricular cine MRI and MR flow quantification in ascending aorta and pulmonary outflow tract for the assessment of intracardial shunt volumes].
- Authors: Rominger MB, Kluge A, Dinkel HP, Bachmann GF
- Issue date: 2002 Nov
- Assessment of left-to-right intracardiac shunting by velocity-encoded, phase-difference magnetic resonance imaging. A comparison with oximetric and indicator dilution techniques.
- Authors: Hundley WG, Li HF, Lange RA, Pfeifer DP, Meshack BM, Willard JE, Landau C, Willett D, Hillis LD, Peshock RM
- Issue date: 1995 Jun 15
- [Calculation of the pulmonary to systemic flow ratio using echo-Doppler in septal defects--correlation with oximetry].
- Authors: Rufino Nascimento LG, Dehant P, Jimenez M, Dequeker JL, Castela E, Choussat A
- Issue date: 1989 Jan
- Validation of an ultrasound dilution technology for cardiac output measurement and shunt detection in infants and children.
- Authors: Lindberg L, Johansson S, Perez-de-Sa V
- Issue date: 2014 Feb