Prevalence, admission rates and hypoxia due to COVID-19 in patients with rheumatic disorders treated with targeted synthetic or biologic disease modifying antirheumatic drugs or methotrexate: a nationwide study from Iceland.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
AuthorsBjornsson, Aron Hjalti
Love, Thorvardur Jon
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBjornsson AH, Grondal G, Kristjansson M, Jonsdottir T, Love TJ, Gudbjornsson B; ICEBIO. Prevalence, admission rates and hypoxia due to COVID-19 in patients with rheumatic disorders treated with targeted synthetic or biologic disease modifying antirheumatic drugs or methotrexate: a nationwide study from Iceland. Ann Rheum Dis. 2021 May;80(5):671-672. doi: 10.1136/annrheumdis-2020-219564.
DescriptionTo access publisher's full text version of this article click on the hyperlink below
- Prevalence of COVID-19 among patients with rheumatic diseases: the need to await results from large collaborative studies. Response to: 'COVID-19 pneumonia in a large cohort of patients treated with biological and targeted synthetic antirheumatic drugs' by Conticini <i>et al</i>.
- Authors: Monti S, Montecucco C
- Issue date: 2021 Feb
- Incidence of COVID-19 in a cohort of adult and paediatric patients with rheumatic diseases treated with targeted biologic and synthetic disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs.
- Authors: Michelena X, Borrell H, López-Corbeto M, López-Lasanta M, Moreno E, Pascual-Pastor M, Erra A, Serrat M, Espartal E, Antón S, Añez GA, Caparrós-Ruiz R, Pluma A, Trallero-Araguás E, Barceló-Bru M, Almirall M, De Agustín JJ, Lladós J, Julià A, Marsal S
- Issue date: 2020 Aug
- Risk factors for hospital admissions related to COVID-19 in patients with autoimmune inflammatory rheumatic diseases.
- Authors: Freites Nuñez DD, Leon L, Mucientes A, Rodriguez-Rodriguez L, Font Urgelles J, Madrid García A, Colomer JI, Jover JA, Fernandez-Gutierrez B, Abasolo L
- Issue date: 2020 Nov
- Clinical features and outcomes of COVID-19 in patients with rheumatic diseases treated with biological and synthetic targeted therapies.
- Authors: Sanchez-Piedra C, Diaz-Torne C, Manero J, Pego-Reigosa JM, Rúa-Figueroa Í, Gonzalez-Gay MA, Gomez-Reino J, Alvaro-Gracia JM, BIOBADASER study group.
- Issue date: 2020 Jul
- Prevalence of hospital PCR-confirmed COVID-19 cases in patients with chronic inflammatory and autoimmune rheumatic diseases.
- Authors: Pablos JL, Abasolo L, Alvaro-Gracia JM, Blanco FJ, Blanco R, Castrejón I, Fernandez-Fernandez D, Fernandez-Gutierrez B, Galindo-Izquierdo M, Gonzalez-Gay MA, Manrique-Arija S, Mena Vázquez N, Mera Varela A, Retuerto M, Seijas-Lopez A, RIER investigators group.
- Issue date: 2020 Sep