Reliability and Validity of the Schedule for Affective Disorders and Schizophrenia for School-Age Children-Present and Lifetime Version (K-SADS-PL): Portuguese Version.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
AuthorsMarques, Cristiana Campos
Matos, Ana Paula
do Céu Salvador, Maria
Arnarson, Eiríkur Örn
Craighead, W Edward
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMarques CC, Matos AP, do Céu Salvador M, Arnarson EÖ, Craighead WE. Reliability and Validity of the Schedule for Affective Disorders and Schizophrenia for School-Age Children-Present and Lifetime Version (K-SADS-PL): Portuguese Version. Child Psychiatry Hum Dev. 2021 May 28. doi: 10.1007/s10578-021-01196-5.
AbstractThis study examined the test-retest reliability, consensual, convergent and divergent validities, sensitivity, specificity, positive and negative predictive values, and accuracy of the Portuguese version of the Schedule for Affective Disorders and Schizophrenia for School-Age Children-Present and Lifetime version (K-SADS-PL). Eighty-nine children/adolescents (65 psychiatric outpatients and 24 healthy controls) were interviewed with K-SADS-PL and completed measures of depressive and anxiety symptoms. The child's parent/caretaker completed the Child Behavior Checklist. Good to excellent values were obtained for test-retest reliability and consensual validity. For the convergent validity, moderate correlations between the K-SADS-PL and the corresponding self-report measures were observed. Divergent validity was acceptable for the K-SADS-PL diagnoses. The lowest values of sensitivity, specificity, and accuracy of the K-SADS-PL were 88, 88, and 91, respectively. The Portuguese version of K-SADS-PL proved to be a valid and reliable assessment instrument for children and adolescents, and was sensitive, specific and accurate when diagnosing mood, anxiety, adjustment, and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorders. Keywords: Children/adolescents; K-SADS-PL; Portuguese version; Reliability; Validity.
DescriptionTo access publisher's full text version of this article click on the hyperlink below
- The reliability and validity of Kiddie-Schedule for Affective Disorders and Schizophrenia-Present and Lifetime Version- Korean version (K-SADS-PL-K).
- Authors: Kim YS, Cheon KA, Kim BN, Chang SA, Yoo HJ, Kim JW, Cho SC, Seo DH, Bae MO, So YK, Noh JS, Koh YJ, McBurnett K, Leventhal B
- Issue date: 2004 Feb 29
- [Reliability and Validity of the Schedule for Affective Disorders and Schizophrenia for School-Age Children-Present and Lifetime Version, DSM-5 November 2016-Turkish Adaptation (K-SADS-PL-DSM-5-T)].
- Authors: Ünal F, Öktem F, Çetin Çuhadaroğlu F, Çengel Kültür SE, Akdemir D, Foto Özdemir D, Çak HT, Ünal D, Tıraş K, Aslan C, Kalaycı BM, Aydos BS, Kütük F, Taşyürek E, Karaokur R, Karabucak B, Karakök B, Karaer Y, Artık A
- Issue date: 2019 Spring
- Convergent and divergent validity of the schedule for affective disorders and schizophrenia for school-age children - present and lifetime version diagnoses in a sample of children and adolescents with obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Authors: Kragh K, Husby M, Melin K, Weidle B, Torp NC, Højgaard DRMA, Hybel KA, Nissen JB, Thomsen PH, Skarphedinsson G
- Issue date: 2019 Feb
- Schedule for affective disorders and schizophrenia for school-age children (K-SADS-PL) for the assessment of preschool children--a preliminary psychometric study.
- Authors: Birmaher B, Ehmann M, Axelson DA, Goldstein BI, Monk K, Kalas C, Kupfer D, Gill MK, Leibenluft E, Bridge J, Guyer A, Egger HL, Brent DA
- Issue date: 2009 Apr
- Schedule for Affective Disorders and Schizophrenia for School-Age Children-Present and Lifetime Version (K-SADS-PL): initial reliability and validity data.
- Authors: Kaufman J, Birmaher B, Brent D, Rao U, Flynn C, Moreci P, Williamson D, Ryan N
- Issue date: 1997 Jul