Anti-tumor necrosis factor therapy is associated with increased in situ squamous cell carcinoma of the skin: A population-based case-control study.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
AuthorsAdalsteinsson, Jonas A
Silverberg, Jonathan I
Olafsdottir, Gudridur H
Kristjansson, Arni Kjalar
Jonasson, Jon Gunnlaugur
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAdalsteinsson JA, Muzumdar S, Waldman R, Hu C, Wu R, Ratner D, Ungar J, Silverberg JI, Olafsdottir GH, Kristjansson AK, Tryggvadottir L, Jonasson JG. Anti-tumor necrosis factor therapy is associated with increased in situ squamous cell carcinoma of the skin: A population-based case-control study. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2021 Jun;84(6):1760-1762. doi: 10.1016/j.jaad.2020.11.029.
DescriptionTo access publisher's full text version of this article click on the hyperlink below
- Association between hydrochlorothiazide and the risk of in situ and invasive squamous cell skin carcinoma and basal cell carcinoma: A population-based case-control study.
- Authors: Adalsteinsson JA, Muzumdar S, Waldman R, Hu C, Wu R, Ratner D, Ungar J, Silverberg JI, Olafsdottir GH, Kristjansson AK, Tryggvadottir L, Jonasson JG
- Issue date: 2021 Mar
- An increased risk of non-melanoma skin cancer during TNF-inhibitor treatment in psoriasis patients compared to rheumatoid arthritis patients probably relates to disease-related factors.
- Authors: van Lümig PP, Menting SP, van den Reek JM, Spuls PI, van Riel PL, van de Kerkhof PC, Fransen J, Kievit W, de Jong EM
- Issue date: 2015 Apr
- Lack of Increased Risk of Lymphoma by Thiopurines or Biologics in Japanese Patients with Inflammatory Bowel Disease: A Large-Scale Administrative Database Analysis.
- Authors: Kobayashi T, Uda A, Udagawa E, Hibi T
- Issue date: 2020 Jun 19
- Lack of association between a disease-susceptible single-nucleotide polymorphism, rs2230926 of <i>TNFAIP3</i>, and tumour necrosis factor inhibitor therapeutic failure in Japanese patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Authors: Matsuoka H, Kabata D, Taura A, Matsui T, Takahi K, Hirano F, Katayama M, Okamoto A, Suenaga Y, Suematsu E, Yoshizawa S, Ohmura K, Ito S, Takaoka H, Oguro E, Kuzuya K, Okita Y, Udagawa C, Yoshimura M, Teshigawara S, Harada Y, Isoda K, Yoshida Y, Ohshima S, Tohma S, Saeki Y
- Issue date: 2020 May
- Risk of non-melanoma skin cancer for rheumatoid arthritis patients receiving TNF antagonist: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Wang JL, Yin WJ, Zhou LY, Zhou G, Liu K, Hu C, Zuo XC, Wang YF
- Issue date: 2020 Mar